About Me

My photo
If you wish to know more about me please click on the following link www.eldredgeandassociates.com.au If reading this blog for the first time please make sure you go to the first blogs (scroll to the bottom of the page and click on older posts) as it will explain the journey

Sunday 12 February 2012

Hello again...
(If this is your first visit to my blog please scroll to bottom of the page for my initial entry/info etc)

For those who dont know my background, where I live etc please have look at my website

www.eldredgeandassociates.com.au

and it will explain more about me and my life/loves and agri career...

I had a wonderful time in Sydney and Canberra with my wonderful sponsors Grain Growers Ltd and spent 2 days looking at their business, ie what they offer growers, the research they have been and will continue to undertake with grain quality etc...AND got a first hand look at the amazing tool they have been developing called ProductionWise...check out the web site, I am about to have a go at the tool, the information and time I spent with the very,very clever developers blew me away!!

Left -I am in the Grain Growers research lab in Sydney in this photo

As I travel around the world I will post photographs of me in certain places and I thought for fun I will sometimes hold up a "Hello" card with someones name on it that I will choose randomly from the list I sent the initial email to and those who blog/message me.  So.....keep an eye out  for your name and tell me if you got my message...lets have a bit of fun on the way....

Now....lets not forget what a great country we live in...as I travel around SA and Aust with the scholarship and work I am going to post some photos of the countryside, here is a photograph from the Mid North of SA


Soon I will be start packing for the Netherlands and London, but before then much work to be done...till next blog...have fun, work hard and have a long/tall glass of Clare Valley red!!


No comments:

Post a Comment