About Me

My photo
If you wish to know more about me please click on the following link www.eldredgeandassociates.com.au If reading this blog for the first time please make sure you go to the first blogs (scroll to the bottom of the page and click on older posts) as it will explain the journey

Sunday 5 February 2012

Hi All

2012.... and my exciting year of being a Nuffield Scholar is finally happening and I do still keep pinching myself that I have been so lucky to have been given this opportunity.

Huge thanks to Nuffield and my fabulous sponsors...Grain Growers Ltd for their support in my learning adventure....


My research project is centred around bringing production and management closer together using real time management tools for diagnostics in the "paddock" using business portals such as ipads and other tablets etc that are emerging on the market as a cost effective price.....it is such an exciting field and I have already found some amazing tools that are about to be launched or have recently been launched.

As a guide I have the following trips planned for 2012 (and I am sure other trips will emerge over time)

Grain Growers Ltd - I visited my sponsors at the end of Jan and next blog I will share what I learnt
Feb 24th - March 12th....Netherlands and London/Yorkshire
June 23rd to July 16th....Beijing, Europe and Canada
Sept/Oct (global focus tour)......India, Bahrain (Syria??) Turkey, Ukraine, France and USA

I will be doing at least one more individual research trip after our Sept/Oct global focus tour with my 6 other fellow scholars from Aust and NZ, but those dates are yet to be confirmed...

So...this is the start of a truly amazing life experience and I hope you will share this journey with me, so please follow my blog...or maybe meet me "on the global road" somewhere...either way I hope to bring home some amazing stories and management tools to share with you

Cheers

Linda




No comments:

Post a Comment