About Me

My photo
If you wish to know more about me please click on the following link www.eldredgeandassociates.com.au If reading this blog for the first time please make sure you go to the first blogs (scroll to the bottom of the page and click on older posts) as it will explain the journey

Sunday 11 March 2012

JUST A QUICK ONE......

Hello again, just a quick note...the news has got back to Oz that I was involved in a mass evacuation of Trafalgar Square because of an explosion,  and I have had a few texts about the situation and people enquiring about me etc

In short..... I was walking across Trafalgar Square following directions to find a post office when suddenly there were police cars, police and helicopters, we were pushed quickly to behind tape and police cars and as we were being shifted off there was an explosion, it scared the life out of us all, I have put below a couple of photos of the moment
No..its not me on the phone!! This was immediately after the explosion...its funny how you "scuttle" to where you feel safe, yet others were more curious and standing there watching....


Not often you witness this......Trafalgar Square with no-one in it and surrounded by police.....


So I do thank those who having heard make contact with me, it kinda freaked me out, but I have to give it to the Brits, they just kept on doing what they need to do...I think mystery "bags", police converging etc is part of their lives, they have lived with the IRA situation for decades and now these new threats...I found this great Tshirt that I brought (picture below) that I just love the saying, it apparently was a saying/slogan during WW2


til the next blog..... x

No comments:

Post a Comment